Excellent community-based neurologic care that transforms the lives of our patients
The Neurology Centre of Toronto is committed to delivering comprehensive and timely neurologic care that is centred around the needs of our patients and their families.
Our team based approach brings together neurologists, physician assistants, nurses and allied health therapists to address the complex conditions that affect our patients’ health.
- Patient-centred care: We deliver high-quality, compassionate care that recognizes our patients’ individual needs
- Collaboration: We empower our patients to participate actively in decisions about their care, working together every step of the way
- Community care: We promote community-based care that brings efficient services closer to patients’ homes
- Health equity: We act on our collective responsibility to create an equitable health care system, where everyone has an opportunity to achieve his or her full health potential
- Innovation: We merge technology and traditional care to bring neurologic services to people living in remote and underserved areas
Our current team has a variety of expertise in general and specific neurologic conditions and treatment modalities.