We are committed to delivering comprehensive and timely neurologic care that is organized around the needs of our patients and their families.
Our model of care brings together neurologists, neurology-related specialists and allied health practitioners to address the complex conditions that affect our patients’ health and well-being.
Excellence in community-based neurologic care that transforms the lives of our patients.
- Patient-centred care: We deliver high-quality, compassionate care that recognizes our patients’ individual needs
- Collaboration: We empower our patients to participate actively in decisions about their care, working together every step of the way
- Community care: We promote community-based care that brings efficient services closer to patients’ homes
- Health equity: We act on our collective responsibility to create an equitable health care system, where everyone has an opportunity to achieve his or her full health potential
- Innovation: We merge technology and traditional care to bring neurologic services to people living in remote and underserved areas
Our current team has expertise in the following areas:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Developmental Delay
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Headache & Migraine
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Nutrition in Neurological Conditions